I Am 62 Yeas Old and Have Been on the Thin Side my Whole Life. Will Thermage Work on Me? (photo)

I would like to have my face, jawline,neck and décolletage done if my skin is suitable.

+1

You will have better results with surgery, Thermage will have mild results on you even with the new Total tips, because it is not only saggy skin, it is also a muscle problem that needs to be tighten back again, which can only be achieved with surgery. Besides, the results will last longer with surgery than with Thermage. Good Luck!

Mexico Dermatologist

Thermage

+1

Thermage is a great non surgical option for skin tightening. Perfect for the neck, jawline, and face.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Thermage for Neck and Jawline

+1

If you are looking for nonsurgical solutions, Thermage® is a safe, non-invasive cosmetic procedure that helps smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger looking appearance. It can be used to treat sagging skin, loose jowls, lack of definition in the jaw line, sagging neck skin (“turkey neck”), wrinkles and fine lines, and lack of definition in the lips. The treatment delivers natural looking results with little to no downtime —on all skin colors, on and off the face, all in a single procedure. Fast and easy, you can even come in during your lunch break and return to work after! Thermage® uses radiofrequency technology to heat the deep, collagen rich layers of your skin. The heat helps tighten existing collagen and stimulate the formation of new collagen, which reduces sagging, renews contours, and improves the smoothness and texture of the skin’s surface. Comfort Pulse Technology, including a vibrating handpiece delivers enhanced patient comfort.

Alternatively, Smart Lipo is an effective way of resculpting the neck area and helps tighten loose skin. Smart Lipo uses laser light allowing finer resculpturing of the neck and jowls. If greater tightening of the skin is required, it can often be done with tiny incisions behind the ears. These procedures can be performed as an outpatient without the need for general anesthesia allowing for a quick recovery. It's possible to do this on a Friday and be back to work on Monday!

Thermage

+1

Although Thermage does help tighten and lift skin on the neck and jawline, you would have a far superior result with a surgical procedure.  If surgery is not an option, you could try Thermage.  You should use sun protection and have your skin checked routinely since you have had extensive sun exposure.

Toronto Dermatologist

Thermage on Neck ad Jawl line

+1

Yes Thermage will work great on your neck and jawl line. You sould expect at least 30% improvement.

Thermage provides subtle tightening

+1

Although Thermage may provide you with some subtle tightening, in my opinion, Thermage alone is not going to provide you with optimal results. You should schedule a cosmetic consultation with a Dermatologic surgeon to discuss a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures for tightening and resurfacing your skin, as well as repairing some of the sun damage.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon