Is 616cc's Too Much?

I'm 5'7 and have a natural 34 d on the small side. My boobs aren't super saggy, but I want larger perky boobs. After sizers I decided on 616cc silicone under the muscle. I was trying to find pictures online to give me an idea of if I made a bad decision but I can't find anything? Has anyone seen someone of my size get 600cc's and how did they come out? I just don't feel like 300-500 would effect me the same as others because of the original size of my boobs and my height

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Breast implant size

+1

I would definitely recommend a second fitting of the implants as 616cc is a quite aggressive size for someone with your build.  Make absolutely sure you want that big of a size.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Heavy Implants

+1

One question I would like to ask first is: What look are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to remain the same size just perkier? Or are you trying to increase your volume significantly? If you are trying to remain the same size, you may be able to achieve this goal with a breast lift and smaller implant and possibly removing some breast tissue during surgery.  If you are just trying to increase the volume, keep in mind silicone implants of that size are going to be heavy, lead to further ptosis (sagging of the breast) and any normal side effects that accompany woman with naturally large breasts.  Please be sure to communicate exactly what your expectations are to your surgeon prior to surgery.  Best wishes from South Carolina!

Kevin Keller, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Is 616cc's Too Much?

+1

Advice this specific is far better given with the benefit of an actual examination with measurements. 

Those are really large implants for someone starting out at a D cup size. One guideline many surgeons use is to avoid implants that are wider than the breast. The 616's are 15.2 cm wide. Without knowing that measurement for your breast, I can't comment. If your breast is not that wide and you still want an implant that size, a higher profile implant (style 20 or 45) might be better. 

Another concern I have with an implant that large is that it may wind up centered high on the chest, leaving a low nipple and areola, the solution for which will be a breast lift that you otherwise would not need. 

Discuss with your surgeon. All the best. 

Big implants?

+1

Hello and thanks for your post. Any implant over 350 is considered big. What is the goal when placing over 600? Bigger implants tend to thin out the breast tissue and over stretch the skin over time making it look like saggy. Be sure to have consultations with 3 board certified plastic surgeons before committing to undergo surgery. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD