Is 615cc a Big Implant?

im 5ft 6 dress size 8-10 wear a 34 c cup what size will a 615cc take me to as i want them big

Implant Selection Process

+1

Larger implants increase the risk of complications such as implant malposition, which can be very difficult to correct longterm.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

615 cc Implant -- How Much Bigger Will I Be?

+1

The average breast implant placed in the US is 350 cc.  So 615 cc is a very big implant.  This may change bra size by 3 cup sizes.

615 implant

+1

An implant of this size you typically add about 3 cup sizes to where you started.  So, if you are a C cup, I'd expect a large DD or DDD with this implant.

Have you tried a 615 cc sizer on in a sports bra and t-shirt?  Do you like the look?  It will tend to look a little "fake" for most average size women, and would be too large for many, but not all, of my patients.

Is 615cc Breast Implant Bog?

+1

The concept of a big implant and big breasts is, of course, relative but a 615cc implant is on the bigger range just using your height and weight numbers. The real question is whether what you want your breasts to look like and where they are now and are how far apart that is in volume. (ccs) There must be a reason you asked about 615cc size so I would assume you have done some sizing and come up with that number. Remember that what you care about is how they look, not what number or cup size your breasts are. But have no doubt that a 615cc implant will make most women look big.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Implant

+1

the volume of the implant is not as significant as the shape. The high profile implants have a smaller diameter but greater projection and thus hold more volume. Generally speaking a 615cc implant is a large implant

615cc implants will add just over 2 cup sizes.

+1

At your height and weight, and depending on your breast examination, 615cc implants may be just what you want, or possibly on the somewhat too big side of things. If you truly "fill out" a C-cup bra now, you will be a DD or larger cup size. If this is what you want and your anatomy allows your chosen implant size, then I'm all for patient satisfaction. If you wear, but do not adequately fill a C-cup bra, you may well end up with a D-cup to DD in size. But it's not about letters on a bra label, it's about getting the "look" you seek!

I do not believe "big implants bottom out," or "big implants have more problems." Rather, if they fit your anatomy and goals, then it is my job to place them and securely close your tissue layers to minimize the risks for any kind of problem leading to dissatisfaction. I'm not sure why some of my colleagues feel it is less of a problem to have an unhappy patient who is too small (enough that many have come to me over the years for different implants via another operation), than one who has the breast volume they seek and a potential for other issues that skillful surgical technique can usually avoid!

If you are sure what you want, or are getting confusing or conflicting information, seek additional consultations with several other ABPS-certified plastic surgeons and discuss your goals and concerns; after which it is up to you to listen to your consultants' recommendations. You can then best choose your surgeon (or perhaps choose your best surgeon), who should earn your trust, and then do everything surgically possible to  come as close as feasible to reaching your goals.

BTW, in appropriate patients who choose large(r) implants and have the anatomy to allow it, I utilize 700-800cc implants. They DO look big in many cases, but large, soft, properly positioned, and non-capsular-contracted breasts can look very nice and make that patient quite happy. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/breast-procedures/breast-augmentation

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

615CC Is Definitely A Big Implant

+1

A 615cc implant is very large regardless of a patient's pre-op situation.  The only time that I would use an implant which is this large would be for a breast reconstruction following mastectomy.  With this size implant, you will have an extreme "fake look".

Is the 615 mL implant too big?

+1

As you have just been told, the size is relative to so many other factors.  Taken alone, 615 mL is a large implant.  For many, this is too big.  In your case, it may work.  You need an in-person consultation with a reputable, experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can go over all of the advantages & disadvantages of the size you are considering.  Don't forget to factor potential side effects that may occur in the coming 30-60 years of life ahead of you. This discussion can take well over an hour and may involve several visits and/or a second or even third opinions.  Take your time. Do you homework. Write down and ask the million questions that you have.  You're not going to find the answers you need online. Go face to face with your surgeon so that you can make a choice that you can live with.  After all, this is your decision to make.  Best of luck to you. 

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

615 cc A Big Implant? It Depends…

+1

A 615 mL breast implant may be a too “big implant” for one patient but be an appropriate implant for another.  Much will depend on the specific patient's body type/proportions as well as their goals.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “want them big” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm