600cc Taken for Smart and Vibro Lipo

I had smart and vibro lipo 3 days ago. I am 5'4 and 138 lbs. Although I know I will be bruised, swollen and not see results for sometime, I am wondering if this was a sufficient amount to take and will it produce results. My doctor is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon but I am just questioning the amount after hearing about others who had 1000cc or more.

Liposuction and fat removal

+1

One would need to examine you before and after the procedure to determine if you had a reasonable result and to know if the 600 ccs of fat (were these supranatant fat or a combination of fat and fluids removed) were reasonable.  Other people who had more removed than you might have been in worse physical shape and been larger.