Is 600cc -700cc a Good Size For My Frame?

i am 5"7, 165lb iam going for my third ba, i started off 34b, then had 350cc implants, 2 years later i went to 425cc, now 5 years on i am going for my third ba, i want 600 - 700cc hp silicone, will this be suitable, i dont mind the fake look.

Choosing a breast implant for your augmentation.

+1

Breast implant volume should correspond to your breast measurements including breast width.  The skin and position of the nipple will determine whether the breast will contour around the intended larger implant. 

Best Breast Implant Size To Achieve My Goals?

+1

Thank you for the question.   Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of  your goals.
Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, the next step would be  to communicate your goals  carefully with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "fake look” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Is 600cc -700cc a Good Size For My Frame??

+1

Without a photo or breast measurements, none of the responses you will get will have much value. If you want a hint as to what that size will look like on you, fill some stockings with 200-300 cc of raw rice, place it is a stretchable bra over your breast, slip a tee shirt over and check in the mirror.

Then check with your surgeon that the soft tissues of your breast will tolerate that size of an implants.

Good luck, best wishes.