600 Mp Saline Overfilled to 650 3-28-12 when They "Drop" Will I Gain or Lose Fullness? (photo)

I'm 5'8 250lbs ..I want big perky Boobs. Very. Happy with them so far! I'm scared of all this talk abt larger implants. But I'm not s small woman. I'm worried abt clevege also. But I think my PS did a wonderful job.

600 Mp Saline Overfilled to 650 3-28-12 when They "Drop" Will I Gain or Lose Fullness?

+2

Nice result in your photos. But VERY VERY early to determine if a "drop" will occur. Best to keep photographic documentation. 

Breast Implants DO Drop and Breast Lifts (Mastopexy) DO relax. Breast implant size and the type of breast lift be a factor.

+2

Breast implants that are placed at the time of a breast lift or a breast reduction do increase the upper breast fullness. The amount and longevity of this fullness relates to the support of the breast on the breast implant, as well as breast implant size. The opposite actually occurs as it relates to breast implant size, in that a larger breast implant does put more weight on the breast, which tends to make it sag or drop more. Beware of adding to implant size, especially in the setting of a breast lift or reduction, which is done for breast sagging and then adding implant weight to this puts too much stress on the breast leading to bottoming out of recurrent breast ptosis and sagging. You look great and stay in a bra!

Dr. Trussler 

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Larger Implants and Shape Changes Over Time

+1

Getting through the initial surgery with good healing is a wonderful start

Gravity and natural skin stretch will eventually play a role in your final shape, and you may still need a bra to give you the support and shape you want .

Michael Suzman, MD

Implants and a lift

+1

Usually with time the breast will descend a bit.  AS for the colume that should stay about the same minus the swelling.