600 or 800 Cc's over or Under the Muscle? Will These Achieve my Goal? Thank You (photo)

My BA appointment is 2 weeks away, we ordered 600 and 800 cc hi profile saline implants. My question is, I want the "full round, pornstar look" with full upper cleavage, will these implants give me my desired look? I'm 5'8 170ish, 36 small C, looking for that very full DD look, without looking like a freak. Thanks for any help. I've included pics of me and how I'd like my breasts to look when done.

Implant Selection Process

+1

I would caution against the larger implants, as they can cause lifelong problems due to implant malposition.  The larger the implant, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

600 or 800 cc Implants

+1

600 cc implants may be a better choice, because 800 cc implants very rarely fit anyone.  This may produce more of an abnormal look.

600 -800 cc iimplants

+1

I would suggest putting the implant under the muscle.  I also would not necessarily focus on cc's but rather on BWD and profile.  I would suggest you use an Allergan style 45 gel implant. This will give you a full round look.  If you go to a saline implant  to get more cc's you will get more distortion than you want.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

It sounds like being made too large is not going to be a problem.  I don't use implants that large but it sounds like you want to go with the larger size, and I say, God bless you, go with the 800!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

800 cc saline implants - bigger implants... bigger problems

+1

It's good you clarified that you want a "full round porn-star" look, rather than a natural look, since they are two very different looks. It's also good you show pictures of your desired look, because the breasts in those photos are larger than a DD cup.  Saline implants in the 600-800 cc range will accomplish your goal in terms of size, but I would caution you against it. Generally speaking, the larger the implants, the larger the problems. In addition to the usual risks of capsular contracture and implant rupture or leak, 800 cc implants will place a lot of stretch on your skin, and you can get stretch marks on the breasts, along with premature drooping. They will also put pressure on what breast tissue you have, and distort your natural inframammary fold, because the volume has to go somewhere, and there is only so much room to go up and in (before you get uni-boob). Obviously we all have different preferences, and you can always find a surgeon who will do this for you. I recommend only having this type of surgery done by a board certified plastic surgeon. Just know what you're getting yourself into before you start, and plan your budget for the possibility of additional surgery.

Anita Patel, MD

800ccs May Make You Look Like A Freak

+1

You state that you do not want to "look like a freak".  I am concerned that you may if you select 800cc implants.  These are extremely large and are associated with a significant increase in complication rates.

John Whitt, MD

Way Too Big!!

+1

Dear Jennifer,

Simply stated your implants will be too big and your goal look is a bit over the top. Over time the implants will stretch the skin and produce saggy breasts.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.
 As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “very full DD” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Generally speaking, I would suggest the use of the sub muscular (dual plane) position for the breast augmentation procedure.  You will find the pros/cons associated with the different breast implant positioning  listed on the attached link.

I hope this (and the attached link) helps.

Will These Achieve my Goal?

+1

I am not sure I concur with the choice of size or the use of saline for implants that large. Hopefully you have had the chance to try on implants of about those sizes to get an idea of the size that you might attain. Be aware that huge implants have a higher risk of needing secondary surgeries in the future. Best wishes.