6 Weeks of Smart Lipo, Lift and Implant. My Right One It Doesn't Look Good? (photo)

It Ha Been 6 Weeks. 5'5' & 147  410cc I Feel Pain. I done it in Colombia & I live in NY Surgeon said takes 1 year foam and compression bra must to use 24/7 x 3 months nipple doesn't look good & flat shape under the nipple It's painfull & too high unconfortable with my arm down. please help me

Misshapened breasts after augmentation

Your implants look quite high with the lower breast empty, and we see no lift scar. Without an exam we cannot know for certain but things don't look 'right'. We would suggest a second opinion in your local area right away.