5weeks Post Op and Breast Look Weird? (photo)

After 5 weeks lift w implants my breast still appear high but my left looks so weird I find it hard to believe that it will look any better. As for the loose skin left my surgeon said it is because I'm overweight and need lipo is that possible? Is it likely to look any better Im scared the implant deflated because of how weird it looks

Breast lift

+2

Looks like you possibly had a vertical incision. Tha lateral fullnes can be taken out either by direct excision as when doing an anchor incision or possibly liposuction. Breasts in this view look a little flattened. Excising the lateral fullness and rotating medially could give more projection. Having said this, you should wait at least 6 months as I'm sure ther will be more changes to your breasts with a good chance for improvement.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Result 5weeks post uplift with implants

+1

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear you have concerns re your operation results at this stage. Certainly your photograph does show that your implants appear still rather high and that the uplifted breasts are heavy and 'hanging off' or 'drooping on the implants'. It would be best to speak to your PS.

Sultan Hassan, MD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon