5 Months After Augmentation One Breast is Not Dropping and They Have Different Shape, One is Very Relax and Soft? (photo)

Five months after augmentation

+1

Photographs prior to the surgery would be helpful. Also the posted photographs need to be with your arms at your sides. I would consider a trial of very aggressive massage to soften the firmer breast at this time.

5 Months After Augmentation One Breast is Not Dropping and They Have Different Shape, One is Very Relax and Soft?

+1

Posting a before photo would be very helpful. But you will need revisional surgery to correct these issues of the resultant initial implant surgery. 

One Breast is Not Dropping

+1

I can see in the photo the difference. I would like to know if these look difference with the arms at the sides. If that is the case I would recommend nothing other than continued massage. 

If these look the same with the arms down, and have not changed over recent months, I think a visit to our surgeon is in order. If this is a capsular contracture, there are some remedies that can be tried short of  surgery.  If both implants are soft, it may be that only a repositioning of the higher implant at surgery can resolve this.

Thanks for your question, and best wishes.