Breast lift - 5mo and still not healed

My PS is great and sees me once a wk, but after five months...I am starting to get concerned. My left breast tore many times but finally healed. The right, however keeps opening at the bottom anchor suture line. The last time the implant removed and cleaned and my cavity cleaned out as well. These stitches lasted a little over a week and the implant keeps falling down to the bottom of the stitches too. Not lifting& careful Any suggestions on why I am not healing or what I can do or feedback?

Not healing five months after breast implant and lift Not healing 5 months after breast lift with implants

+1
Thank you for your question. As others have stated you most likely have a chronic infection around the implant. Of course a consultation an in person examination is necessary for proper advice. However based on your history you most likely need the breast implant removed to allow for a period of healing and clearing of the infection. Your breast implants may well be able to be replaced after a six month waiting period

Healing problem

+1
A photo and some more details would help here.  For example, has the implant been visible through the incision?

I am not sure that I am getting the whole picture here, but I am suspicious that you may have an implant infection. If I am correct, the solution will be removing the implant and leaving it out until 3 months after all has healed before replacement. 

A second opinion might be the best option at this point in time. All the best. 

Implant issue

+1
If you have had issues with the implant requiring a washout, and you are still having problems, then that is no good. Best to be seen in person.  It might require that you remove the implant and what a few months before putting one back in.

Augmentation not healing

+1
If you had to have the implant temporarily removed and everything washed out and it still is not healing, I would be concerned that you might have a chronic low-grade infection around the implant. 

Matthew L. Romans, MD
Salinas Plastic Surgeon