5mm(?) Dark Raised Mole on Cheek? (photo)

I'm a teenager with lots of moles on my face. One large mole in the middle of my cheek (roughly 5mm+), a medium sized one on the lines I get when smiling and several small ones spread out on my face. I have tried a method where they zapped my moles but that made the smaller ones bigger. My parents want me to get the larger one removed by excision as a family gp recommended it.. Advice ?? I am getting them removed in the summer holidays so I want the scar to be less noticeable by the end .

Mole removal on the cheek

+1

I would recommend surgical excision by a surgeon who is familiar with mole removal.  I perform these procedures in Los Angeles under local anesthesia.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/70/mole-removal.aspx

Mole removal

+1

I would highly recommend that you see a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation and possible treatment.  A shave excision may yield the best cosmetic result.