I'm 5ft2 And150 Lbs Want to Have 450 to 475 Cc Saline Pre Op 36c?

I'm 41 and have had some kids i have good breast skin I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 150 lbs I'm getting breast implants in August 2013 and I'm unsure on if I should go 450 cc or 500 my ps said 400 cc both breast with a very small lift will work to give a more natural look I'm looking for I also would like to be awake for this procedure will it impact the healing time if I'm awake?

Picking the perfect implant size

+1

I strongly recommend that you try on in your surgeon's office the breast implant sizes that you are considering.  That way you will know exactly what to expect post-op.  You will be much more comfortable being asleep for this procedure.  Good luck.

450 to 475 Cc

+1

Without photos, breast measurements, and some idea of what your goals are it will not be possible to offer useful advice. The difference between 450 and 500 cc is probably to subtle to recommend one or the other over the internet. I am not sure what you mean by a "small lift", but using large implants at the time of a lift is a red flag to many surgeons. 

The type of anesthesia you have will not impact your healing time. 

Try on implants at your surgeon's office, and discuss your goals to best pick out the right implants. All the best. 

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

It would be nice if you provided RealSelf with photos and measurements. Without this vital information it is difficult to make specific recommendations.. Your surgeon is in the best position to judge.  It is not recommended to use too large an implant when you are getting a lift.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation anesthesia

+1

Discuss with your plastic surgeon how he would like to proceed with your surgery in regard to the anesthesia.  Breast augmentation surgery can be done under conscious sedation or general, depending on how your surgeon feels comfortable.  Your healing will not differ depending on the anesthesia. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon