I'm 5ft, 100lbs Petite Girl. I Wanted Large Butt Implants? (photo)

When I Got out of Surgery my Butt Was So Round and Bubbly.then It Looked swollenaround my 14day postop I've noticed my left implant looked rounder&higher than my right&my right also looked long and flat my drains were taken out my7thday She just checked me and tried to drained me with that needle no fluid She said she notice one is rounder but thinks its too early Ihate wearing the tight garment It's so tight it makes me walk bold legged&its so painful. Wearing the garment 24/7 for 6wks flatten my butt?will it get rounder later?when will I see my final result?

I'm 5ft, 100lbs Petite Girl. I Wanted Large Butt Implants?

+1
   This would be hard to advise you without the benefit of an exam.  You should ask your surgeon as he or she is ultimately responsible for your care after surgery.

Early Buttock Implant Augmentation Results

+1

It could take up to 3 months to see the final result after your buttock implant augmentation. As long as you don't have a seroma, it is going to be an issue of time to see how the two sides match. You did not say whether your implant were above the muscle or inside the muscle which can make a difference  in how the result settles with time.

Butt Implant

+1

There is a major difference between pictures at 5 days and 14 days.It could be swelling , but most likely is a seroma that need evacuation. The garment should be snug but not too tight.