5ft tall, 140 lbs. , 36A or 38A current bra size. 450cc silicone: too big for me? (photo)

I am looking to have a B A soon. I am short and I don't think I am obese but I do weight 140. I don't know what implant would be too big for my height and weight. I posted three pics. I just wish to balance my behind with my front. My wish pic too. Thank you.

External sizers

+1

are quite predictable in showing you the effect of the VOLUME on your overall appearances.  Though some doctors will minimize its effectiveness, it has not failed me in my 20 years of practice.  2 cups of rice in a knee high nylon stocking would produce a sizer of 480 cc's.  Use an unlined bra and see if this 'fits' on your body and simulates the photo you show.  It at least gives you a visual idea of what you will have.

+1

That is a very personal decision. I think 450 cc could look very good. But over internet still hard to advise exactly.//

Implant Sizing

+1
There are several factors that are considered in selecting implant sizes.  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS