5'6", 140 lbs, got 410 high profile teardrop implants, disappointed, will 565cc extra high profile be too big?

Originally 5'6" and 140 lbs, 34b and had 410cc high profile tear drop.  Being disappointed due to size and projection I am getting 565 round extra high profile are these too big for me will I look really fake and like a porn star

How to choose implant size when upsizing

+1

Your decision involves several factors, especially since you are considering both an increase in size and a change in type of implant. Measurements of your breasts, especially base diameter, will help. It will also be helpful to know what type of implants you have, because the dimensions of the "teardrop" implants vary between different manufacturers. In general, 565 is a large implant and the extra high profile is the most unnatural shape.

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hello, thank you for your question! Unfortunately, I would need to see photos to give you better advice. If you would like to send photos privately, you can email me at drkhenry.drkimberlyhenry.com! Best of luck!

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

+1

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Implants too big?

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to tell you what would be appropriate in terms of a revision procedure.

Size

+1

"too" is a value judgement. Too big in whose eyes -> yours, your parents. your significant other. I would put a 150cc/175cc implant in your bra on top of your present implants and see whether you think that added volume is too big for you.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon