I Am 5ft 8inches 207 Pounds 40DDD. I Have Stick Skinny Legs Absolutely No Hips & Extremely Flat Butt. Will BBL Give Me Curves?

I Am 5ft 8inches 207 Pounds 40DDD.  I Have Stick Skinny Legs Absolutely No Hips & Extremely Flat Butt. Will BBL Give Me Curves?

Brazilian Butt Lift to help build curves

+2

Excellent results from a Brazilian Butt Lift can be attained in the presence of excellent donor sites, 

meaning if fat is available for harvesting from the abdomen, back or flanks via liposuction,

Then subsequently transferred to the gluteal areas; the benefits of the procedure include 

a flatter abdomen, more shapely waist and back, and more shapely gluteal area.  Good luck!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring

+1

you need in person examination and full discussion with your plasti surgeon as what is needed to give you the results you desire.  You need to communicate with your surgeon about your goals and understand the surgery, what can be achieved and what can not be achieved.

BBL

+1

Without a picture it is difficult to give the correct recommendation. To get a butt augmentation I would recommend implants, since they do not disappear. To get more 'curvy' you will need, most likely, liposuction.

Dr. Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon