I'm 5ft with 34 DDs 33 inch waist and 135lbs. Are these realistic expectations for my size? (photo)

Expectations with Brazilian buttock lift surgery

+2

You can have an improved waist-to-hip ration by having a Brazilian buttock lift procedure. You can not necessarily look like your wish pictures because your anatomy may be completely different than that of a random photo you find on the internet. Your anatomy may or may not be close to those photos you desire, so I would recommend consulting with an experienced plastic surgeon for an examination to see what is realistic for you.

Dr.Bruno

Dont beleive 100 % on pics

+2

Every body is different and reacts differently on any surgery. Dont compare yourself with these pics. A lot of these pics have tricks and are fake.You need to have realistic expectation from your surgery.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Butt lift

+2

Without seeing you in person it is impossible to say what is achievable for you. Best to be seen in consultation.

I'm 5ft with 34 DDs 33 inch waist and 135lbs. Are these realistic expectations for my size?

+2

This will depend upon how you look now to some extent, which is difficult to evaluate without pictures or an exam. Then you need to find a surgeon who will take things to maximal levels to get close to your goal pics.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Thank you for the pictures.

I think that a Brazilian butt lift would be useful in achieving the figure you seek.

Without an in person consultation it would be difficult to determine that. We would need to determine your target goals, the details of the body contouring, your body goals and a litany of other details. However, if you are dealing with an accredited, board certified surgeon you should feel comfortable expressing these goals with him/her. One important aspect is to make sure you are clear about your goals so that you and your surgeon are proceeding in unison.

My recommendation would be to research an ASPS surgeon who specializes in the Brazilian butt lift. Schedule a consult with his office. An in-person visit with an accredited surgeon is the best way to get specific information regarding costs.

Best of luck, please let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD