Im 5feet W/ 200cc Silicon B-implant, I Am Scared It Will Sag As I Am 9weeks Pregnant. Is There Anything I Can Do? (photo)

Hi Im asian 25 yo. 5"0 petite/skinny body,I used to weight about 73-78lbs only.I had 7 yrs old son already.I had my breast implant last year febuary 2011 with 200cc silicon(round shape) as I am very flat chested.I am 9 weeks pregnant now.I know it will get more bigger due to the tissue stretching & implants.I am just so worried that it will sag & have stretchmarks as it is my second child,I cannot afford to have them fix just in case due to i have 2 children now. what should i do? :(

Pregnancy and implants

+1

Thanks for your question.  Good luck with your pregnancy.  I would reccomend you wear bras with good support all the time during pregnancy and for several months after.  This may be able to help reduce the drooping of your implants. 

Breast implants and pregnancy

+1
Now that you are pregnant, you can't have surgery to remove the implants. Watch your weight during the pregnancy to reduce potential stretching from weight gain. You'll have to wait until after the baby is born and you've gotten back into shape to evaluate the effect of the pregnancy on the shape/size of your breasts.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast implants and pregnancy

+1

Nobody will know what will happen from pregnancy BUT I would say that the smaller and flatter you were before, the less changes can happen because you can't get much smaller and small tissues don't tend to droop.  Keep well moisturized and cross your fingers.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast implants and pregnancy

+1

Not all patients have implant problems after pregnancy. In fact many of my patients at my practice end up with breasts the look much more natural after pregnancy. I think the changes your breasts experience are really specific to each individual woman, but if you don't experience a huge increase in bra size you will probably be just fine and perhaps a little increase in breast volume while you are pregnant will translate into a more natural appearance. Congratulations! Dr Kerr

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Breast Implants and Pregnancy?

+1

The exact change the specific patient will experience during or after pregnancy is not predictable. Some common changes seen with the breasts  after pregnancy include " involutional  hypoplasia" (breasts  become smaller)  and/or breast ptosis (" drooping"). The changes the breasts experience may be related to genetic factors, skin elasticity changes, hormonal effects, and/or weight gain/loss around the time of pregnancy.

Most of these factors are not under your control; control your weight  gain during pregnancy ( under the guidance of your OB/GYN).

Enjoy the pregnancy and newborn...