I Am 5f6 and Weigh 132lbs Currently a 34 A What Cup Size Will I Be with 560ccs Submuscluar Implants?

BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sincerely,

560 cc Too Big

+1

At size 34 A, each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you had 560 cc implants, you will go up approximately 5 1/2 cup sizes.  It is highly probable that you will not be able to fit 560 cc implants under the muscle without tearing the muscle or them dislocation inferiorly and laterally, neither which is desirable.  You need to reconsider the size, since 560 cc implants will not fit you.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What Cup size will I be after Breast implants?

+1

Thanks for your question.  When dealing with breast augments, it is tempting for you to think in terms of cup size.  I prefer to base the size of the implant on the patient's own measurements.  This is determined in large part by two factors, your height, and breast base width.  These are both fixed parameters that have little to do with your current cup size and the circumferential diameter around your breasts, e.g. 34A (you may not like the shape of your breasts as they are now!) These measurements should be done by a board certified plastic surgeon in his/her office.  Based on these measurements and using trial sizers (which I have the patient try on beneath an UNPADDED bra in front of a mirror), I select the appropriate volume of implant to use.

To answer your question, yes you will probably be a cup size D or larger but a more important question is, have you selected the appropriate size implant based on your breast shape and body type to give you the most beautiful result.

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

560cc Implants and D Cup Bra Size

+1

By the description of your body in height and weight and current breast size, any implant over 500cc is definitely going to put you in a D cup bra. Depending on the shape of your chest wall, you will likely be a large D cup size.

Web reference: http://www.eppleybreastaugmentation.com

Cup size and implants

+1

Without a proper evaluation it is impossible to tell you what cup size you would have. I will also state that bra companies are all different and implants do not always match up to the same cup for different bra companies.

Breast Cup Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately,  no plastic surgeon is able to accurately predict what cup size you will end up wearing after breast augmentation with a certain size implant. I  suggest that patients not base their communication of goals  or satisfaction with the results of surgery on achieving a specific cup size. As you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
In my practice I use goal pictures to communicate with patients.  With this technique patients are able to demonstrate what they are trying to achieve and what type of looks they do not like as well.

I also use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison. 

The best advice I can give two ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery online is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

With 560cc implants, you will be adding about 2 cup sizes to what you presently have.

+1

You are normal height and weight, and with my patients, I estimate that 500cc will add about 2 cup sizes to whatever breast volume you presently have. Two ounces more (560cc) is scarcely noticeable, so if you wear an A-cup bra now, I would estimate that you will wear a full C to a small D bra, or a "standard" D-cup bra by some manufacturers.

Try on implants of this size in a bra and stretchy top at your plastic surgeon's office to see if you like this look. Proper size is much more about achieving the "look" you desire rather than a specific letter on a bra label (since they are so variable). Then you buy the bras that fit well and look nice and disregard what letter is on the label--until you want to buy another bra by that manufacturer! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/breast-procedures/breast-augmentation

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon