I Want Natural Sexy Look, Is 375cc Right For My A Cup?

I'm 5'9, 130lbs,36-A Debating 350-375cc Will 375cc Be Too Much? I Want Natural Sexy Look

Implants alone DO NOT determine the Sexy Look

+2

With a chest size of 36, each 20 cc's of implants will be 1 cup size change.  If you are an A and added 400 cc's, you would be a C.  C is certainly a normal range and would look natural.  However, implant size is NOT the only factor to determine the appearance of the breasts.  The position of the breasts on the chest wall is just as significant.  A sexy look required the implants high on the chest wall with the nipples centered.  Without photographs, it is not possible to tell you whether just an implant will be enough for you to give the look you desire.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Committing to an implant prior to surgery increases your chances of being happy

+1

Hi there-

While I realize that there are many way to do this, and that there are many surgeons who don't do things the way that I do them and still achieve very nice outcomes and very happy patients, I think that firmly committing to the implant before surgery may not be in your best interests...

Please read this article:

Armando Soto, MD

Implant choices

+1

Choosing the right implant for you requires an exam and discussion of yoru goals.  You  may very well be a good candidate for 375,b ut I could not say without the exam.

Plastic surgeon can use sterile implant sizers to see which is best for you.

+1

Hi.   375 cc's probably fine, but read this article.

1)  This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2)  It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3)  Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4)  Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy.  The most common mistake is to go too big.

5)  I recommend that  the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6)  The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7)  Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8)  Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast implant sizing for natural sexy look

+1

Hi,

Based on your height and weight I would say that you are probably ok with 375 ccs. Taller women can "get away" with larger implants  because they still look proportional. That being said, many variables come into play when choosing implant size and volume. One of the most important is the base diameter of your current breasts. If you are extremely thin and narrow chested, then the chest diameter may be smaller than the implant diameter and you might look "strained" or unnatural. The best thing to do is look at pictures of women who are your same starting size and evaluate how they look with different sized implants. I hope this helps.

All my best,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Daniel A. Medalie, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Size for " Natural Sexy Look”?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way to give you precise advice without direct examination and a detailed discussion of your specific goals. 

Also, there is no direct correlation between  the size of breast implants  and the resulting cup size.

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.   I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or " sexy look"  etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate. Placing breast implants on top of the skin ( pre-operative “sizing”) is not necessarily accurate either.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.