I'm a 59 Yr Old Female Breast Implants 5 Yrs Ago. Right 1 Darker Than Left?

Had breast implants 5 yrs ago, just recently I've noticed a change in the color of the right one, it's a lot darker than the left. The left one is real light. No pain or discharge just the color change.

Breast color change after implants

+1

It would be important to see your surgeon to evaluate your breasts to determine the cause of this.  I am assuming the breast is not red, swollen, tender, painful and that you are not having any fevers. Are your implants saline or silicone? The color change may have nothing to do with your implants, but I am not sure how to explain it without seeing it.  Make an appointment with your doctor to get evaluated.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon