How to Get a D Cup with Breast Implants?

Am 5'9 B cup wish to be a D. After breastfeeding, have very small,empty B cup. Have had consultation and have choice of 390cc or 430cc implants. I am 5'9 tall athletic build, slim with broad shoulders and 36 B. I am having sub muscular implants but what cc's will give me a D cup?

How to Get a D Cup with Breast Implants

+1

Given you numbers, I would be inclined to recommend the 430 cc but would prefer a full examination and sizing int order to provide a more definite answer.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

D cup

+1

To size you up for implants takes a physcial exam and discussion of your goals.  Everyone carries the volume a bit differently and the bras do not always correlate to the volume.