How to Get a D Cup with Breast Implants?

Am 5'9 B cup wish to be a D. After breastfeeding, have very small,empty B cup. Have had consultation and have choice of 390cc or 430cc implants. I am 5'9 tall athletic build, slim with broad shoulders and 36 B. I am having sub muscular implants but what cc's will give me a D cup?

Bra size

+1
Its really important that you do not focus on the size of the implant with your doc and the size of your bra after surgery but on the look you want that will help determine the appropriate bra size

How to Get a D Cup with Breast Implants

+1

Given you numbers, I would be inclined to recommend the 430 cc but would prefer a full examination and sizing int order to provide a more definite answer.

D cup

+1

To size you up for implants takes a physcial exam and discussion of your goals.  Everyone carries the volume a bit differently and the bras do not always correlate to the volume.