5'9 Around 180 Lbs Should I Try to Lose Weight for a Bbl and Tt? (photo)

I'm 23 yrs old. I am 5'9& I'm looking foward to getting a TT & BBL in Dec. I would like a small waist and a big bottom (I am completely flat in the back!).I know i have plenty of fat mainly in my tummy area but if I'm getting a TT , can you still lipo the stomach or just only the back for a BBL? I wanted to.be close to my ideal weight of 160-170 by my surgery but I'm afraid if I lose the extra 15-20 lbs by surgery I wouldn't have much fat to transfer for my big "booty" dreams What should I do?

Looks like you are ready!

+3

Gigi:

Based on the photo you submitted, it looks like you are ready for the surgery now. You are right in worrying about losing too much fat before the procedure...especially since you have  "big" booty dreams.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The pics you posted do not show the abdomen.

However you have enough fat in the love handles and back to transfer to the buttocks.

You can approach the wish picture you posted but not exactly.

The wish picture show large butt and lots of hips. Fat can be transferred to the hips, but that will require lots of extra fat. Depending on the abdomen you may have some fat there, that will help.If there is excess skin then a dermis fat graft and fat transfer may be a good addition.