I Am 58 Yrs. Young and I Want to See if Juvederm Can Soften Some of my Lines {wrinkles}? (photo)

I love my natural lips, so I do not want any fillers there. I just want to soften the signs of aging and still look healthy and natural. I have a nice face that I like.

Softening Lines

+2

Yes, if you are referring to the smile lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) then Juvederm will work for these. Your most important decision is NOT the filler - rather it is the injector. There is a difference among expert injectors. Radiesse, perlane and belotero are also good alternatives.

If you want the longest lasting alternatives, research Sculptra and Artefill, and make sure your injector has adequate experience. Good luck!

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

58 Years Young

+2

Dear Fox55,

You look amazing. You can find a reputable Plastic Surgeon/Medi-spa in your area and call for a consultation. Botox or Dysport can help with the crow's feet, forehead lines and between your brow. Juvederm or Radiesse can actually lift the nasal folds, but you need an experienced injector, so please find a reputable medical office.

Christine Rodgers, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I Am 58 Yrs. Young and I Want to See if Juvederm Can Soften Some of my Lines {wrinkles}?

+2

Yes any fillers can help improve the facial appearance as would aggressive skin care regime of peels and washings. 

How to keep that glow at a young 58?? Ask Dr Ellen

+2

Hello Fox55,

You look terrific and why not continue? 

Considerations include...

A little bit of Botox or Dysport for the crow's feet, forehead lines and in between the brows, to soften some of the etched lines from animation.  Start with a conservative amount so you can continue to keep your movement but minimize the etching. You can always add more but you can't take it out.

Fillers have a nice way of restoring feminine curves in the face, smoothing transition zones (ex. lower eyelid to cheek region, chin to cheek region), disguising creases (nasolabial folds) and also restoring volume loss.

Simple skin care regimens like mircrodermabrasion, chemical peels can improve the texture and quality of your skin with the goal of retaining moisture and pliabiliy, which go along way to restoring a more dewy, youthful complexion.

Start with small changes and add on as you see fit.

Thanks for asking!  Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Suggestions for Dermal Fillers and Neurotoxins.

+2

Hi Fox.  You are doing great.  If open to them, here are the suggestions we would make about helping you look natural and refreshed.

1.  Dysport or Botox to the crows feet (outer eye) and forehead (above the brow) to smooth the lines in these areas.

2.  Dermal filler for the nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth.  2CCs of Restylane, Juvederm or Perlane or 3 CCs of Radiesse.  All are options.  

Good luck. 

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Fillers for early aging

+2

From your pictures I would say that you are a very good candidate for filler in the nasolabial folds. There may be other areas that a plastic surgeon would suggest when they see you in person.

Paul W. Loewenstein, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Fillers to Soften Aging

+2

You would appear to be the perfect candidate for facial fillers, someone with early signs of aging but an otherwise acceptable face. There are multiple fillers available, each with different advantages for different areas. See an Expert Injector  (ExpertInjector.com).

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for fillers

+2

I think you are a good candidate for fillers.  Fillers can soften the lines around your mouth and you can still keep a natural look.  I would suggest seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

#juvaderm

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon