I am a 58 yr old female seeking a Dr to perform a revision facelift surgery. to correct the Kim Novak look.

I am a 58 yr old female seeking a Dr to perform a revision facelift surgery. to correct the Kim Novak look

+2
Yes, a revision facelift can be preformed to soften the look.  Without photos, it is hard to say exactly what is necessary.  Look for a plastic surgeon who has performed many facial plastic surgery procedures/facelifts.

Not all facelifts can be corrected by revisional surgery.

+1
A revisional facelift can reposition and redraped the skin and deeper structures. If they have been significantly damaged in may be impossible to do this however. Posting a picture would help.

Facelift Surgery in San Diego

+1
Dear Linda, thank you for your question.Facelift surgery can dramatically improve the cheeks, temple area, jawline, and neck. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who can offer a variety of options. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reversing Kim Novak Look

+1
The Kim Novak look is likely an issue of scarring in the upper lip and extending into the sides under the large apple cheeks. It can be reversed with a revision facelift but it might also need upper lip correction. 
Regards
Dr. J
Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Facelift Surgery

+1
Revision facelift surgery is always possible to correct postoperative irregularities.  Please send pictures so we may provide a more accurrate analysis of your problems.  T

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift Revision to Correct Kim Novak Look

+1
I'd rather be more specific than just comparing your appearance to that of Kim Novak. Please send pictures if you'd like to get some suggestions from our panel. I assume a revision is possible.

Kim's face had so many things wrong, where to begin?

+1
The facial surgery mantra should be that less is more.  First let's acknowledge that aging is very hard on actresses.  Over treatment is an occupational hazard.  No one's face should look like that.  She had too much of everything.  In softening an over treated face, I start with an assessment of what resources are left.  Often we establish a filler an botox moratorium.  Hyaluronic acid fillers may be contributing to Kim's result.  I would back those out with the enzyme hyaluronidase.  From the brief glance on television it was hard to tell if her facial nerve had been injured from surgery or a little too much botox.  Facial weakness from botox wears off.  One we arrive at baseline, I decide what can be improved by shaping the face with hyaluronic acid fillers.  Sometimes over done eyelid surgery or mid face surgery needs to be repaired.  Bottom line, there is no substitute for a detailed personal examination.  There are always options to make things better.

Revision facelift

+1
You should certainly seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who can make a recommendation for you. It's impossible to comment in more detail without photos and a more detailed surgical history.  I think I know what you are referring to, generally, which is the appearance of either too much plastic surgery or, in Ms. Novak's case, the impression that she had her face pumped full of fillers in anticipation of the Academy Awards. 

Robert L. Kraft, MD