I am 58 years old and considering using Retin-A. Will it help improve the texture and wrinkling of my skin?

I recently had gastric by-pass surgery and the wrinkles will become a new problem as I lose the weight. Also, the skin of my face is especially dry, mainly in patches on my cheeks. Is Retin-A a good choice for both problems?

Retin A

+1
Unfortunately neither the wrinkles from weight loss nor the dry skin will be improved by Retin A.
Retin A is mainly helpful for very fine wrinkling and skin texture - and one of its major side effects is dryness.

Boston Dermatologist