Am 58 & Scheduling a Facelift. Insurance Doesn't Cover Testing, So Where Would I Get Best Price Cash EKG?

History and physical before a facelift

+2

Most plastic surgery offices work with internists who give package prices for a history physical and EKG; you may want to ask your prospective surgeon if they have a recommendation.

Best price for EKG

+2

The prices will vary by region and place to place.  You could try looking at the office of your primary care doctor or if your facelift is going to be done at a surgery center or hospital, then you could most likely have it done there as well.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost effective EKG and blood tests for surgery

+1

Ask you plastic surgeon - he/she is in the business and often will have an arrangement for "cash/cosmetic prices" through doctors offices. Also, never be afraid to call your primary care physician office and explain your situation - often times cash prices are lower than insurance charges.

I need an EKG before my facelift

+1

I have a primary care group I refer patients to who need preop medical clearance, labs, and an EKG. The group is very reasonable with their pricing. Some patients have their own PMD who will do the necessary workup for them. I do not know of any locations known for discount EKG testing.

Pre Op testing for Face Lift

+1

If you have not had an ECG in over a year, you should get one as part of a routine exam from your primary physician. This would be covered by most insurances as part of routine preventative care.  If you have had testing within a year, and the ECG is still required, then ask your primary physician.

Preop workup for a facelift

+1

Most walk-in clinics  And primary care physicians including family practice and internal medicine have an EKG machine in their office. An EKG is very reasonable  an inexpensive test.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/facelift_photos.html