I Am 58. Am I Too Old for a Brazilian Butt Lift? I Am 4' 11" and 130 Pounds, Average Build, and Go to Gym 2-3X a Week.

I Am 58.  Am I Too Old for a Brazilian Butt Lift?  I Am 4' 11" and 130 Pounds, Average Build, and  Go to Gym 2-3X a Week.

Too Old for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

No, You are not too old.  It's not a matter of age, it's a matter of health. I have operated on patients in their 70's with no problems and have had to turn down patients in their 30's and 40's because of health problems.  To have this surgery, you want to be in your best health and well nourished so that you can heal well and get a great result.

Surgery and age

+1

Age is not a contra indication for surgery , as long as you are healthy and your internist is clearing you medicaly for surgery. The more important issue is what method to use for the butt augmentation. Fat injection to the butt , requires large amount of fat to obtain a siginificant improvement in size and shape. This technique is not very reliable. In many cases, the fat  completely disappears or nearly , completely disappears after a period of time. Usually after 1 year. I had 6 patients , lately, who had that unfortunate experience , done by other surgeons. They came to see me and obtained butt augmentation with implants.  Implants , do not disappear , are soft and come in different sizes. Be sure to select an experienced plastic surgeon who is experienced in that procedure, in order to get good result and reduce complicatios.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift for many ages

+1

You are not too old for a Brazilian Butt lift and this procedure is successful over many decades as long as you remain healthy.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Age is not the issue. If you are in good general health, and no contraindication to genral anesthesia, then you are a candidate.

Brazilian butt lift age for surgery

+1

Age is not a major factor that I take into consideration to determine if you are going to be a candidate for surgery. Your health, skin tone, amount of fat among others are more important.

Wilberto Cortes, MD