I'm 5'8 and 160 Lbs my BBL is 7/2 Should I Gain Weight? (photo)

My doctor told me no, but this weight loss was due to stress and I want to be sure I have enough fat to be transferred.

I'm 5'8 and 160 pounds. Should I gain weight for the BBL?

+4

Although photos are important for a preliminary review it appears from your dimensions that you should be a candidate for the BBL without having to gain weight . You should have your surgery performed by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

I'm 5'8 and 160 Lbs my BBL is 7/2 Should I Gain Weight?

+4

The results of the Brazilian buttlift are HIGHLY surgeon dependent.  I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  I would not recommend gaining any weight.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL Candidate?

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS