I'm 5'7, 145lbs with Saggy Deflated Breast. Can I Go from 34aa to 700cc?

I breastfed my four children and my breast are saggy and deflated looking. I was told that bc I have an atheletic medium built body that 700ccs would fill my breast and I wouldn't need a breast lift. I don't want to look like a porn star but I'd appreciate a full C-cup. Help!!!

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift and Smaller Implant for Saggy Deflated Breasts

+2

Implants are best when placed retro-pectoral.  A 700 cc implant would increase you 7 bra sizes and would be inappropriate.  There is no way your body can accommodate 700 cc implants behind the muscle.  If it was attempted the implants would dislocate inferiorly and laterally and no longer be under the muscle.  To be a size C, you need approximately 200 cc implants.  However, you describe saggy breasts.  More importanly that the breast implant is a breast lift.  There is a new technique that allows breast implantation and lift through a circumareola incision avoiding the ugly vertical scars.  With this technique it is possible to lift your breast tissue higher on the chest wall, more medial to increase cleavage and reshape your breast.  The advantage of this technique is the higher the breast the smaller the implant necessary to achieve the projection you desire.  The best implant is the smallest implant, not the largest implant.  The larger the implant the further they will fall and the faster descent will occur.  You should definitely not have a 700 cc implant placed.  You are a candidate for a technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  This maintains the ability to breast feed and areola sensation.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

Generally speaking, the bigger the implants, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Implant for breast deflation

+1

700 cc implants are quite large. It is difficult to suggest what would be best for you without an exam.  Good luck.

700cc?

+1

That is a very large implant. Without photos and measurements, I could not even guess if the size is a good choice. 

The high profile 700 cc implant is 14.5 cm wide. As a rule, we prefer not to use an implant wider that the breast width, and I would be surprised it at 5'7" and 145 lb that your breasts are wide enough. The consequences  of  too wide an implant include extension over the side of the chest, extension over the center (symmastia), bottoming out, and other unattractive features. 

It is most unlikely that an implant alone will fix the saggy deflated look without an implant. 

I hope you will have a chance to try on a trial sizer of that size before proceeding with surgery. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Deflated breast

+1

700 cc implants are a large implant. For a medium build frame I think that is beyond what I would recommend, however I have not seen your chest and it is hard to comment without dimensions and a full exam. I do believe that an implant no matter what the size will not fix breast ptosis especially if you describe it as deflated. Nipple position is not changed much with an implant and surgeons will argue that it is either not changed at all or very little. If you need a lift, even after implants more than likely you will still need a lift for optimal shaping. Good luck!

W. John Bull, MD