I'm 5'7" and I Weigh 180 Lbs. I Had a D Cup Before my Double Mastectomy. How Many Cc's Will I Need to Be That Size?

I have tissue expanders in now. I'd like to be as close to my natural size as possible.

You can calculate it

+2

We have developed a chart on our website that lets you calculate how many cc's you need to achieve a certain breast size. Follow the link reference below.

Reconstruction

+2

there are no pictures,  so it is hard to say  but 800 cc is aboutthe biggest in a gel omplant so you may not be as large as you would like

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Options with breast reconstruction

+2

You may not be able to get up to a D cup size with reconstruction.   The largest implant made is in the 800 cc range and this may be a bit smaller than a  D base upon your chest and ideal breast base diameter.  An examination would be needed to give you a better idea of your options.  

Implant size after mastectomy

+1

It is difficult to advise on the implant size without direct examination or more information.  How much is expander filled to?  Do you like the size of your current tissue expander?  Based on your information, you would need at least 700cc implant.  Also, remember that depending on the bra brand and styles, your bra size will differ slightly. 

Sugene Kim, MD