I Am 5'7 and I Weigh About 156 What Size of Implants Should I Go With? I Would Like to Have a D Cup

I Am 5'7 and I Weigh About 156 What Size of Implants Should I Go With? I Would Like to Have a D Cuc

Cup Sizing

+1

One option is to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has Vectra 3D imaging software.  This 3D camera allows for the doctor and patient to place multiple sized implants into the patients 3D avatar and see on their own body what they can expect as a reasonable outcome.

Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants to Achieve D Cup Size?

+1

I would suggest that you concentrate on achieving a certain “look”, not a specific cup size, with your breast augmentation surgery.

Unfortunately,  no plastic surgeon is able to accurately predict what cup size you will end up wearing after breast augmentation with a certain size implant. As you know, you may end up wearing different bra cup sizes depending on who makes the bra.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals with your plastic surgeon ( I prefer the use of goal pictures)  and ask him/her to do his/her best to achieve the results you're looking for.  You may want to leave it up to him/her to use a breast implant that he/she feels will do the job based on intraoperative evaluation.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
 I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

Again, in my opinion, it is best to set your goals and  level of satisfaction with the results of surgery,  on achieving a certain look/proportionality,  not a specific cup size.

Breast implant choices

+1

Choosing the right breast implants for you really depens upon your anatomy and your desired results. This is best discussed during consultation. There is not enough information what you posted to even fathom a guess.