I Am 57 and Have Sun Damage Abd Red Veins. I Had Botox. What Facial/treatments Will Make a Difference?

I am going to be the mother of the bride in 4 weeks.I have redness and red veins around my nose and chin. I have some sun damage - sun spots and open pores. My jowls are starting to droop and I have the beginings of a slack jaw line. What type of facials or treatments can I have at this late stage that will make a difference? I want my skin to glow.

Last Minute Facial Treatments Before Daughter's Wedding

+1

Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming marriage. As you are just one month away, i would caution you not to do anything too invasive to your face as you are likely to get swelling, bruising or redness which may take more than a few weeks to completely go away. A lot of our brides and mothers of brides do treatments like an Isolaz (laser vacuum treatment that minimizes pores, cleans out the skin and reduces brown spots) or Silkpeel (similar to micro-dermabrasion) a few weeks before the big day as there is minimal downtime and both can really bring back the glow, minimize pores and make the skin feel very smooth and silky. Learn more about both by clicking on the link below. But even if you did one of these, I would do it at least 2 weeks ahead of the wedding. Hope it goes well!