I'm 5'7 and 175 Lbs. I Can Never Find Bras That Fit Correctly. the Bra I'm in Now Say I'm 34 GG? (photo)

I Want to Be a Medium C Cup?

Breast Reduction Candidate

+2

You are an excellent candidate for a breast reduction.  It will reduce the size of your breasts, help with back and neck pain, improve your ability to exercise, and find clothing that fits better. Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

+1

Not sure what you are asking? Do you desire a breast reduction/lift? Best to seek in person opinions from boarded PSs in your city. 

Breast reduction an option

+1

Based upon your photos, you look like a good candidate for a breast reduction. Good luck in your pursuit.

Questions about a breast reduction

+1

Based on your photograph you would be a good candidate for a breast reduction. You first step is a consultation with a plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good medical risk.   A breast reduction will reduce the size of your breasts and help to alleviate back, neck and shoulder pain.   

Breast Reduction Considerations?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.  Based on the photograph and your stated goals, I think you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery.

The first step would bein-person consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work and make sure you feel comfortable with the quality and consistency of the work performed. During these consultations, you may be able to see other patients ( similar to yourself) who have undergone breast reduction surgery.

Ultimately,  you will need to decide whether the “pros” ( benefits) of breast reduction surgery outweigh the potential “cons” ( potential risk/complications).  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you educate yourself about the pros/cons of the breast reduction procedure.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon and make sure that you have realistic expectations prior to proceeding with any type of surgery. In regards to breast size desired, also communicate carefully. In my practice the use of goal pictures are helpful in this regard; a discussion of cup size can be confusing and imprecise.   Therefore, I would not suggest that you communicate your goals and/or base your satisfaction with the outcome of surgery on achieving a specific cup size.

I also find that the use of pictures is more helpful than the words “natural” or "proportionate” etc., which can mean different things to different people.
Many of my patients choose to have enough breast tissue removed to help alleviate symptoms while retaining enough breast tissue to remain proportionate to the remainder of  bare torso. Again, preoperative communication will be critical.