I'm 5'7 158lbs Going for BBL, Can I Gain Weight? (photo)

I'm worried I don't have enough fat for a Kim K butt what do I do should I gain more weight ?

Gaining Weight for BBL

+1

Thank you for your pictures.  You should follow your PS's advice on this matter.  I do not recommend that for my patients.

Dr. ES

Do I need to gain weight for the BBL if I'm 5'7" and 158 pounds?

+1

Based upon your height and weight I don't think you need to gain any weight for the BBL.  You need to consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. You need to view many pre-op and post-op photos to get a sense of possile results. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

I'm 5'7 158lbs Going for BBL, Can I Gain Weight?

+1

I do not think that gaining weight will be beneficial.   You can get a very dramatic improvement.   I typically transfer between 1200 and 1500 cc per buttock.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  You do not want to have to do the procedure again.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA