What Will Natrelle HP 445cc Put in Bra Size?

I Am 5'7 134lb BWD 13 What Will Natrelle HP 445cc Put in Bra Size.I Am 34a

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Breast implant size

+1

I think you will achieve the results you wish. But rather than focusing on the type of implant profile or the number of cc's or bra cup size (with is inaccurate and manufacturer dependent), I would recommend you communicate very clearly your expectations and desires. Your plastic surgeon will decide with you on the profile of the implant based on the breast width, your body shape, skin elasticity and thickness and native breast tissue present.  In my practice I usually explain the implant types, profile and rationale for using different implants/ profiles. I also use the a special sizing system pre-op and have patients try them inside a bra so they can get a sense of their look. I never tell them what size I have picked until they show me the "look" they REALLY desire by trying on the sizing system in our office. Then we sit down and evaluate "the look" they have chosen and see if it matches what I have chosen by measurements and physical exam.  It does make it both fun and is a healthier partnership between patients and the PS.  Speak with your plastic surgeon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

445 cc implant and what cup size?

+1

The cup size is very difficult to determine because all manufacturers make their bras differently.  Best to try on volume in a loose bra, "baggy test", and see how it looks.

Cup size

+1

Hello. It is impossible to predict what cup sizes breasts will be do to the fact that cup sizes differ from company to company. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Once a surgeon has this information he could better educate you on what type of implants would work best for you.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Implant Volume and Cup Sizes

+1

I agree with Dr. Pousti's answer, but would like to elaborate.  No surgeon can with any degree of accuracy, predict the outcome of a breast augmentation in cup size. Sorry. There are too many variables to account for on both ends: non-standardized bra sizing and unpredictability of final size of your breast with any given implant make this an impossible task, even with the patient right in front of you.

Much more important than what size you'll be is whether the implant chosen is appropriate for your tissue characteristics and dimensions.  If those don't match up, you will have either early or late term complications that will lead to reoperation.  That is why it is much more important to pick your surgeon than to pick your cup size you want.

Best of luck.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

+1

Taller women tend to be able to handle more volume than shorter women, and wider women tend to be able to handle more volume than more narrow women.  A gross estimate would be that 445 cc will increase you about 2 cup sizes.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA 

+1

SInce there are no fixed standards to define cup size, any estimate given you will be of very limited value. I have a number of patients who have at home in their bra drawers bras of 3 different cup sizes that all fit. 

If correctly measured at 13, your breast width will allow for the size implant you are considering assuming other anatomic variables permit. Some surgeons on this site like to quote a cup size increase for every 150-250 cc, but this is only a guideline. Better than to use cup size as a goal is to try on implants and then allow your surgeon to use that info to select the best implants for you.

Good luck to you. 

445cc Implants and Bra Size

+1

First and foremost, without pictures there is no way give any type of recommendation. What I can recommend is that you go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, make sure your surgeon takes you through a sizing process and that you are completely comfortable with the size once you try on implants.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Bra Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Online consultants will not, with any degree of accuracy, be able to predict exactly what cup size you will end up wearing after breast augmentation. Frankly, the specific cup size you end up wearing  will vary depending on the bra manufacturer.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as mentioned above, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.