I'm 5'7", 125 Lb and 34A. Looking to Get the Most Natural Looking Results? (photo)

I'm 5'7", 125 lb and 34A. Looking to get the most natural looking result in proportion to my frame. I'm thinking about going with full B, possible a small C (maybe that's too much?)What size and profile of an implant would give me the natural looking result. I'd like to use saline.The 2nd photo is what I'd like my end result to look like. Is it realistic considering what I'm starting with? Thank you!

I'm 5'7", 125 Lb and 34A. Looking to Get the Most Natural Looking Results?

+2

Again only i person examination can offer you a definitive answer. My guess is use a 300 cc UHP implant.//

Natural Appearing Breast Augmentation Is Possible With Subfascial Placement and Anatomic Implants Avoid Saline Implants

+2

Breast Augmentations today generally do not deliver a natural appearing result and the "augmented look has become widely accepted and sometimes even idealized.  I do not believe in creating unnatural appearing changes to patients so I had to develop a different way of thinking and procedure in my own practice. 

Generally speaking:

#1 Forget about Saline implants- they must be "overfilled" which makes them hard, they provide poor aesthetic results and cause a rapid erosion or your native breast tissue and stretching of your skin

#2 Forget moderate and high profile implants- these implants are designed for the reduced width available in submuscular and "dual-plane" techniques.  With a  proper technique, width is welcomed to allow for a natural (not widely separated) breast position and a gentle curve laterally beyond the chest wall.

#3 Forget any technique that incorporates the pectoralis muscle into the operation.  If any part of the implant is to be under the pectoralis major muscle, an unnatural separation will be present between the breasts that gets worse with any arm movement because of the parasternal origination of the muscle.  the pectoralis major always has tone and thus contributes to the superior pole flattening you can see in the picture you describe as ideal and shows the start of the implant like a shelf with arm movement.

In my practice I exclusively use  a personal modification of the subfascial breast augmentation called the Cold-Subfascial Breast AugmentationTM.  The unique aspect to Cold technique is that there is no use of electrocautery thus a healthy and undamaged fascial supporrt is raised that allows the creation of the most natural breast form.  It is essentially like having a living strong tear-drop shaped bra inside your breast.

There are many ways to achieve a good result but if you are looking for a natural result, I highly recommend a surgeon comfortable with the subfascial p[lane and low profile implants.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Web reference: http://www.rianmaercksmd.com/before-after-photos/Breast-Surgery/Subfascial-Breast-Augmentation/case137.html

Implant volume and bra size

+1

At size 34 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  200 cc implants would take you to a size C.  I always recommend silicone gel implants retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Natural look after breast augmentation, breast implants

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

For the most natural look, a high-strength anatomical (tear drop) (gummy bear) breast implant will give a very natural look.  The implants are a little firmer than round gel implants but have a better feel than saline.

To be sure what is right for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

Web reference: http://www.drjjwendel.com/index.cfm/Action/Gallery/GalleryID/52479/PageID/17164/ProcedureNameID/729

Most Natural Result

+1

You have excellent shape to begin with so it makes a surgeons job pretty easy. I think you'll definitely prefer silicone to saline implants as they look and feel more natural. I believe about 75% of my patients choose silicone for those exact reasons. I always caution about going too large and what you're requesting is reasonable. Therefore, I going to a small "C" will be perfect for you. I have two sizing methods in my practice: patients try on various implant sizes to get an idea for size and I offer VECTRA 3D computer imaging too. Good Luck!

Implant size

+1

I think you have a very natural look already. Your dream result is quite possible as long as you keep size reasonable. 

Web reference: Http://www.coastalcosmetic.com

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

#Breastimplant and size

+1

Certainly it is possible to attaina similar volume, but you have to remember not everyone will look the same with the same volume implants. Best to be seen in person to figure out what is best for you.

Breast implant size

+1

Your expectations are realistic.  The size of implant depends on a number of factors including skin elasticity and the width of your chest.  The best starting point would be to have a consultation where your anatomy can be evaluated and your expectations discussed.  Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Can I achive my dream result?

+1

The key to truly answering your questions is to have an in person consult. The dimensions of your chest, thickness of your skin and quality of your skin are all imporant considerations. It is possible to achive the results but it seems like you are have been thinking about this for a while. Take the first step and visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Looking to Get the Most Natural Looking Results with Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Having said that, I think that you are starting at a “good place” and should have a very nice result with breast augmentation surgery. Given your body type I would suggest the use of silicone gel breast implants placed in the sub muscular (dual plane)  position.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full B, small C cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm