I Am 5.7 116 Pounds. Right Now I Have a Small B34 Breast, Would 300 Cc Look Fake on Me?

Tall 5.7 116 pounds b34 breasts I want 300-325 cc implants I want them to look very natural will i get that look going that size

+1
A physical exam is really required to make any recommendations. To help my patients achieve their goals, I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps

Natural Looking Breast Implants

+1

I regularly perform breast augmentation surgery for patients who participate in body building, fitness and figure competitions. While many are initially concerned about sub-pectoral placement and the potential for distortion of the appearance of augmented breasts when the pec major contracts, I am absolutely confident that the aesthetic outcome for these patients will be far superior with implants placed under the muscle.

A pre-pectoral implant in a slender patient, especially one with well-developed muscles, looks just as you imagine it would: like a foreign object, not like a natural-appearing breast. The muscle does not have to contract for a pre-pectoral implant to look unnatural in this group of patients - it looks unnatural every minute of the day.

Achieving the ideal aesthetic position for a sub-pectoral implant requires release of part of the inferior origin of the muscle from the chest wall. I perform the minimal release of the origin of the pec major that is required to get the implant in an ideal position vertically, but also weaken the origin in the area where muscle contraction tends to displace an implant. As a result the vast majority of patients have little to no distortion of their breast appearance when the pec major muscles are tensed. Patients also do not experience any loss of function, strength or range of motion from release of this very limited part of the pec major origin. Many patients have indicated that their natural (but augmented) breast appearance has provided a significant advantage for them in competitions.

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

How to look natural after a breast augmentation

+1

Most important is that you find a surgeon who's work you like and who's work looks very natural to you.  In general, going under the muscle with silicone implants tends to give natural looking and natural feeling results.  However, everyone is different and a consultation and examination in person by a plastic surgeon will be your best bet to get the answers you are looking for.

Review surgeons in your area, make sure you like their before/after pics and that they show more than one or two pictures.  Next step will be to visit the surgeon to learn more about what he/she can offer and about their facility.  

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Web reference: http://www.breastaugmentationtoronto.com/scarless-breast-augmentation

Choosing Your Breast Implant Size

+1

The more breast surgery I do the more I realize that there is no correlation between the size or model (profile) of implant used and resulting cup size.  This may have to do with several factors including: the amount of breast volume the patient starts with, the shape of the patient's chest wall (concave or convex), the type and model of breast implant selected (saline/silicone  and low/moderate/high profile), bra  manufacturer variance  in cup sizes, the  degree  of filling of the cup  with breast tissue,  and the subjective differences in patients perceptions of cup size. 
Much of the final “look” achieved after breast augmentation surgery  depends on several factors:
1. The initial shape, size (volume of breast tissue), symmetry of the patient's breasts. In general, the better the  preoperative breast appearance the more likely the breast augmentation “look” will be optimal.

2. The experience/skill level of the surgeon is important in determining the final outcome. For example, the accurate and gentle dissection of the breast implant pockets are critical in producing  long-term  well-placed breast implants. I personally think that these 2 factors are more important than any others, including type (saline or silicone)  or model (low/moderate/high profile)  of implant.

3.The size and model of breast implant used may  make a  significant difference in the final outcome. Therefore, it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.  in your case you could use your own before breast-feeding pictures as the goal. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Would 300 Cc Look Fake on Me?

+1

There are numerous factors which determine the outcome of breast augmentation. Also, the definition of a "natural appearance" is very subjective. 

Some of the factors include

• Size of the native breast
  • Shape of the breast
  • Width of the breast
  • Skin elasticity
  • Shoulder width and other body contours.
  • Size and position of the implants

Your surgeon will be able to help choose an appropriate size. Absent any photos, I feel that 300 cc will be an appropriate choice, given your height, weight, and the fact that you seem to have enough breast tissue (B-cup) to cover a modest sized implant. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.