At 5'6", 170 Lbs. What Bra Size Would Equal 700cc's Using Tissue Expanders?

I had a lumpectomy followed by radiation therapy 18 years ago. Six weeks ago I had a bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using alloderm and tissue expanders. My plastic surgeon said he planned to fill to 700CC's. I am now at 350 and 450, with the smaller amount being on the radiated size. Approximately what bra size would that be. My chest circumference is 36".

Size Change

If you are currently at a size 350 and your chest circumference is 36, then each 200 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you start at A then you will end up at C.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon