At 5'6", 170 Lbs. What Bra Size Would Equal 700cc's Using Tissue Expanders?

I had a lumpectomy followed by radiation therapy 18 years ago. Six weeks ago I had a bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using alloderm and tissue expanders. My plastic surgeon said he planned to fill to 700CC's. I am now at 350 and 450, with the smaller amount being on the radiated size. Approximately what bra size would that be. My chest circumference is 36".

Size Change

+1

If you are currently at a size 350 and your chest circumference is 36, then each 200 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you start at A then you will end up at C.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What Bra Size am I with 700cc implants

+1

If you had an A cup and added 300 to 400 you would have a full C small D.  Depending on your chest size you should be a large C to a  D.  I am hedging because I have no photos and a measurement of 36.  I feel like I am underestimating this for you.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS