560cc Polyurethane Round High Profile Implants?

I am 5ft 6" tall and weigh approximately 160lbs and am a UK size 14. I had implants approximately 7 years ago (300cc high profile) - i was a 38a and they took me to 38c. I am having them removed due to CC and replaced, and the surgeon has suggested in the range of 560cc high profile round implants (over the muscle). I have enough coverage on my chest so an implant wouldn't show through. I want to be a 38DD, would this get me in that range?

Best Breast Implant to Achieve DD Cup?

+1

There are many variables involved when patients undergo removal/replacement of breast implants.  There may not be a straightforward conversion/comparison possible between the implants you are considering.

For example, life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the size/profile of breast implant that will be necessary to achieve the desired results.

During the planning  phase of your  breast augmentation  revisionary surgery it  will be very important to communicate goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “DD cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct compariso
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

In my practice the final size/profile of breast implant decision is usually made intraoperatively.