Will 560 Cc over the Muscle Silicone Implant Be Too Big on my 5ft Frame?
- Asked by lol82
- 1 year ago
I already have 365 cc silicone implants over the muscle they look small to me am considering having 560 cc in the next week do you think it will be to big i am only 5ft tall.
Large breast implants can look good in the short term but cause problems in the long run
Large breast implants can look good in the short term but cause problems in the long run.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. As you get older, your breast skin will age, stretch and become thinner even without an implant. The larger any breast, augmented or not, the worse it will look over time due to skin stretching.
2. Adding any implant to your breast adds weight and will produce stretch and irreversible thinning of your breast tissues over time.
3. The larger the implant, the greater the amount of breast tissue stretch that will occur.
4. Adding excess weight to the breast almost guarantees that it will look worse over time, with increased stretch and sagging. It is impossible to predict whether or when this will occur in any individual patient.
5. Adding weight to your breast with a large implant may cause you to need further surgery in the future, particularly mastopexy (breast lift) with additional visible scars and risks. You will incur additional costs, time off work, risks, and trade-offs if additional surgery is necessary.
6. Excessive breast tissue stretch from a large implant can make you more likely to have surgical complications with healing problems if the tissues become very thin.
7. As breast tissues thin, You will definitely be able to feel your implant and portions of the implant may be visible through your skin and visible rippling or wrinkling may occur.
8. If excessive stretch or complications occur (and this is unpredictable), it may even become necessary to remove the implants, with compromise in the appearance of your breasts and probable visible scarring if breast lifting (mastopexy) is necessary when the implants are removed.
I hope this helps.
Implants of this size will be too big in the long run for you.
Implants of this size may achieve the look and proportions that you want but this is not a good idea over the long term.
The final proportion and look of any implant on each patient is influenced by many factors. You may prefer a disproportionately large and artificial look. There is nothing wrong with desiring this. Furthermore, it is not more difficult for your surgeon to do surgery that involves bigger implants. The problem is that larger implants greatly increase the risk of your tissues stretching rapidly and creating changes that can not be fixed in the future. You and your surgeon need to think carefully about making such a decision.
Think about what you will do if your larger breast sag, one breast sags or falls more to the side, you develop viible ripples, you develop pain or numbness, or etc. etc. As much as you want a change, try to think long term and save yourself a lot of worry and expense down the road.
560 implants in a 5 foot to all woman
560 implants are quite large, and in a petite woman of 5 feet, it may be too big. An exam would be essential to evaluate your dimensions and overall anatomy.
Recent Breast Augmentation Reviews
Breast Augmentation Photos
Implants too large
Unless you weigh quite a bit more than your ideal weight, 500 cc implants in a 5 ft.. woman will look top-heavy.
560cc Over the Muscle on 5' Frame
If you were my patient, I would strongly discourage you from choosing such a large implant. However, I wouldn't be in practice if I selected my patients sizes. Just remember, the bigger you go, the more they weigh, the more they weigh, the further south they will go with time.
Will 560cc breast implants be too large?
More important than volume of the 560cc implants are the dimensions relative to your body. If your base width is 15cm, and the 560cc is distributed in width to span your breast base, then NO, 560 cc is not too large. If you are lean with little native mammary parenchyma, thin skin, a narrow base width, and the 560cc is a full profile implant that exceeds your base width, then YES, 560cc is too large.
Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.