Is 560 Cc High Profile Under the Muscle Too Big for Me I'm 5'7 135 Pounds and Currently 34 A

Is 560 Cc High Profile Under the Muscle Too Big for Me I'm 5'7 135 Pounds and Currently 34 A; 5'7 135 lbs 34 a

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought. It requires a full consultation with detailed questions to see exactly what your goals are, short and long term. It also requires precise measurements of your current breast dimensions, the dimensions of your chest wall, as well as preoperative photography, standard or 3D imaging.

To see what the best options are for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Larger implants

+1

Thanks for your question, without examining your tissues and taking measurements, it is difficult to tell you for sure, but in my experience that is a very large implant for someone who is a 34 A.  Please make sure you are having surgery with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Large High Profile Implants

+1

Every week women like yourself with thin frames and small breasts ask the same question about large, high profile implants.  Every week we caution them about their plans regarding short and long term issues (complications) that can and do occur.  Despite this, some of these same women go through with their surgery as planned, only to have problems and post their questions about what to do now.  Take heed in the words of all these doctors who are saying the same thing.

For medical-legal issues, we are compelled to say that a photo or a true physical exam would be best, the reality is that a woman of your stature, weight and bra size is taking a gamble with implants of that size. There is a reason why 25% of women have a complication leading to re-operation within the first three years after their breast augmentation; most could have been avoided with proper planning and utilization of appropriate implants.

Please get a second opinion from a surgeon who is certified by the ABPS, and is a member of the ASAPS.  Additionally, a strong reputation for all types of cosmetic breast surgery is very important too.

Best of luck.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

560 cc implants and 34A

+1

WIthout an exam it is difficult to say whether or not these implants are right for you. If I had to guess, I would probably say that they are too big on a person with 34A breasts.

Breast implant size

+1

While we have no picture to review based on yor height and weight it seems like you are tall and thin. With an implant that size you will not look natural and may be overloading your frame and tissues with a resulting poor long term cosmetic result. Good luck and please see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

All implants have their limitation.

+1

Be careful what you wish for. You need to have a realistic discussion of your expectations and balance that against the assessment of what is best from a technical point of view. So often I see women who come for a consult after having implants that were just too big for them. There is a limit to what will continue to look good. If the soft tissue structures are overwhelmed you will begin to see the limitations of implants like rippling, ptosis and unnatural contour. Size should not be the only criteria. I have found that most women are happier longer with a conservative augment. Remember you will probably have implants for a very long time. Few patients ever have them removed. Try to think of how your body may change over the years. 

Thomas R. Walek, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size

+1

It is almost impossible to answer your question based only on measurements without photos, and even with photos it can be difficult without a personal exam to assess the tissue laxity.  In general, this is a fairly large implant that may give you a fake rounded appearance.