I'm 56 years old can I still do tummy tuck, breast reduction and lift?

Breast reduction and tummy tuck

+2

A breast lift and a breast reduction are basically the same operation.  The only difference is that tissue is removed during a breast reduction in order to make the breasts smaller.  In other words, this is one operation rather than two.  A breast reduction/lift can be done in conjunction with a tummy tuck if you are in good health.  Your age is not necessarily a factor as long as you are healthy.

+2

If you are healthy and the surgeon is an expert at both and can perform both surgeries in 4 hours or so, this may be OK.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Yes, as long as you are in good health.

+1

The combination of surgery that you request is often done at the same time. Usually patients are treated as outpatients. You need to be in good health and relatively fit. If your health is in question often the surgery can be separated into to operations. Choose your surgeon carefully make sure they have a good  track record of doing these procedures together. 

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Combo tummy tuck + breast reduction/lift

+1

Excellent question. At 56, your age will not preclude you from such surgeries so long as you are in good health. Stay active, enjoy a healthy diet and don't smoke. All the best, James

James Southwell-Keely, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Answer

+1

To best help you, please send in some pictures consiting of a front and sides in order to determine which procedures and techniques will be best for your case. 

A good lab review and EKG evaluation will determine if you can have multiple surgeries at once.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

TT and Breast lift/reduction combined at 56 years old

+1

As long as you are in good health, I do not see a reason you could not have both procedures performed at the same time as long as the surgeon feels you are a good candidate for the procedure. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs these procedures combined regularly. 

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Maybe

+1

All depends on your levels of Hemoglobin, physical conditions etc. If everything is ok , maybe you could have it.

I would prefer to perform Tummytuck and full back liposuction  for better glass hour shape.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+1
Yes, you may be a candidate to do the surgeries. Your actual age is only one component to determine safety for your procedures. If you are very healthy, you may even be a candidate to do all the procedures together. Do not be discouraged if something prompts your surgeon to consider individual procedures instead of one larger surgery. Wish you all the best.

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS