Do I qualify for a full tummy tuck with liposuction?

I am 5'6 weigh 180 I have a double roll with a 8' scar on the right side of my belly button I have lost 60 lbs.  no matter how much weight I loss I still have a lot of sagging skin do I qualify for a full tummy tuck with liposuction

Full Tummy tuck

Thank you for the question. Although the picture is grainy, I believe that you are a candidate for a LBL (lower body lift). What is this and what does it accomplish? It is a circumferential TT. You get a butt lift and augmentation, a strong lateral thigh lift, TT and monsplasty. Liposuction is also used as necessary. This gives a far superior result than TT and liposuction alone, which by the way you certainly can do. Find a ps specializing in TT and LBL, to consult w

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

7950 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3926

This may very well be the best option for you.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Tummy trck

Good morning!

looking at your photo I would think that you would most certainly benefit from a full abdominoplasty with liposuction and flank/waist contouring. To opitmize your result, I would recommend a period of diet and excercise to try and lose a bit of weight- it will greatly enhance your final result.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD

3411 Richmond Avenue
Houston, TX 77046

My suitability for a tummy tuck

Thanks for your recent question. From a physical point of view, you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck combined with limited liposuction ins. What would make you suitable for the surgery would be if you were a non smoker, no further pregnancies planned and no significant weight loss or gain is planned.

Good luck to you.

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

607 South Magnolia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606-2725

Tummy contouring

Thank you for your question. The photo you posted is very hazy. Although a physical exam is needed to make any formal recommendations, given your weight loss, you would likely benefit from an extended tummy tuck +/- lipo waist/flanks or a circumferential body lift. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options. Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

6400 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030

Tummy Tuck Candidate

Although I would need to examine you and see some more photo views, you do appear to be a candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. Removal of the sagging skin will improve your body contour. Hope this helps.

Peter J. Simon, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

3201 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

It does seen like you're a good candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction.

It would help a lot if you could send more pictures, profile- front- back so that we can let you know, which procedures would be best for you.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Avenida Holbox #90,
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500

Thank you for the question and picture. Based on the limited information here, it seems like you may be a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery.

Generally speaking, the "ideal" tummy tuck patient is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent support system surrounding him/her, does not smoke, is capable of arranging enough recovery time and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

Best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who after complete history, physical, and a full Communication other goals will be able to provide you with more specific/meaningful advice.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942