Do I qualify for a full tummy tuck with liposuction?

I am 5'6 weigh 180 I have a double roll with a 8' scar on the right side of my belly button I have lost 60 lbs.  no matter how much weight I loss I still have a lot of sagging skin do I qualify for a full tummy tuck with liposuction

Full Tummy tuck

+3

Thank you for the question. Although the picture is grainy, I believe that you are a candidate for a LBL (lower body lift). What is this and what does it accomplish? It is a circumferential TT. You get a butt lift and augmentation, a strong lateral thigh lift, TT and monsplasty. Liposuction is also used as necessary. This gives a far superior result than TT and liposuction alone, which by the way you certainly can do. Find a ps specializing in TT and LBL, to consult w

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

+2

This may very well be the best option for you.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Tummy trck

+2

Good morning!

looking at your photo I would think that you would most certainly benefit from a full abdominoplasty with liposuction and flank/waist contouring. To opitmize your result, I would recommend a period of diet and excercise to try and lose a bit of weight- it will greatly enhance your final result.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD

My suitability for a tummy tuck

+2

Thanks for your recent question. From a physical point of view, you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck combined with limited liposuction ins. What would make you suitable for the surgery would be if you were a non smoker, no further pregnancies planned and no significant weight loss or gain is planned.

Good luck to you.

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

Tummy contouring

+2

Thank you for your question. The photo you posted is very hazy. Although a physical exam is needed to make any formal recommendations, given your weight loss, you would likely benefit from an extended tummy tuck +/- lipo waist/flanks or a circumferential body lift. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options. Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck Candidate

+2

Although I would need to examine you and see some more photo views, you do appear to be a candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. Removal of the sagging skin will improve your body contour. Hope this helps.

Peter J. Simon, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+2

hello.

It does seen like you're a good candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction.

It would help a lot if you could send more pictures, profile- front- back so that we can let you know, which procedures would be best for you.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+2

Thank you for the question and picture. Based on the limited information here, it seems like you may be a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery.

Generally speaking, the "ideal" tummy tuck patient is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent support system surrounding him/her, does not smoke, is capable of arranging enough recovery time and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

Best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who after complete history, physical, and a full Communication other goals will be able to provide you with more specific/meaningful advice.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.