I Am 5'6 130 Lbs Currently an Aa/a Cup

Getting 300 Cc's Silicone Gel Under the Muscle High Profile implants behind the muscle, will this bring me to a full B small C cup? I want everything proportioned right. My surgeon and I decided with the High profile because i am not that wide and the moderates looked like they could potentially poke out the sides.

Sizing for BAM

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Choosing the right breast implant size.

+1

Sounds like you are choosing the right profile.  As far as the cup size, you will have to try them on at your PS's office and see what the implant plus your current breast volume will add up to.  Sometimes it helps to bring a bra size of choice to your fitting and see what the Dr. recommends to fill that particular bra.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Breast implant sizing

+1

You can't guarantee cup sizes, just need to strive for a particular "look" and find out what cup size fits later.  The proper implant is decided by your doctor working with your starting point and listening to your desires.

Choosing the implants

+1

Choosing the rihgt implant for you is always done during consultation based upon the physical and personal reasons.  The implant you mentioned may get you to where you want to be.