5'6'' 130 Going from Mod 400 to 550 HP with Anchor Lift, Will There Be a Noticable Difference?

Will there be a noticible difference? will it give me the faker look im going for? my bwd is 13.

Can I increase breast implant size with an anchor lift

+1

I guess I am hesitant to give you advice about what would give you a fake look with an augmentation, because  too large of an implant for your frame will give you potentially more capsular contracture, irregular shapes and double bubble settling problems for the implants, and in the extreme a unibreast(symmastia) which is a serious complication.

Be aware that if you do an anchor lift you probably will need a smaller implant than usual, because you  will be reducing the amount of loose skin, thus decreasing the size of the breast pocket for the augmentation

Good luck to you with your desire for a better shape.

Frank Rieger M.D.

Web reference: http://riegercosmeticsurgery.com

A "fake" look is diffciult to achieve with an anchor lift

+1

If you want your implants higher, an vertical scar type breast lift would be a much better choice - check out before and afters of surgeons to see if they can achieve the results you desire.

+1

The best online advice ( in regards to best breasts in size/profile) I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation revisionary surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm

150 cc implant difference

+1

A 150 cc implant difference should make a noticeable difference in overall volume.  As for the lift, I would have to evaluate you in person.

Results from a breast lift and increase in implant volume

+1

Your implant change and breast lift should give you a better breast contour with perkier breasts.  A 150 cc implant change will take you up about 1 cup size.  

Will There Be a Noticable Difference?

+1

Without photos, the responses will not be based on enough info to be of any value. The volume change should be noticeable (about 1/2 a cup size), and the nipple/areola should be repositioned.

All the best.