Is 550cc's Okay for my Body Type?

I am wanting to get breast Implants. I weigh 63kgs and i am roughfly 165cms tall i am a normal but more on the thin side amd im wanting Double D breast Implants. At the moment i am a small C cup. So if i went to my surgen and he preformed the procedure and put 550cc's in would i be a Double D and would it look high profile.

Sizing

+1

This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Implant Selection

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Is 550cc's Okay for my Body Type?

+1

It is a difficult question to answer without having the patient sitting in  your examination room and after spending time talking to you and examining you.  The decision as to what size implant would best suit you is a decision that you and your chosen surgeon should make together.  You should also know that different plastic surgeons have different philosophies about the appropriate size implant for a particular patient.  Some surgeons would be uncomfortable with putting in such a large implant in a relatively small person, while others will be fine with it.  The bottom line is that you should go see a board certfied plastic surgeon (the American Board of Plastic Surgery) who does a fair amount of breast augmentation in their practice and consider getting more than one opinion.