Will 550 Gel Implants Look Okay and Natural?

I am 28 years old and I have 475cc saline implants in both breast and I would like to go to 550 in either saline or gel. Would I still look natural. I noticed with the 475 they are not big at all and I do not have much of a profile.

Natural Appearing Breast Augmentation and Implant Sizing

+1

A "natural appearing" breast augmentation result depends on multiple factors in determing implant size.  Factors include, breast and chest measurements, amount of breast tissue, tissue characteristics, type of implant as well as planned position of implant (submuscular vs subglandular). 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Natural Looking Results with implant size increase

+1

The concept of a natural result in breast augmentation is a highly personal one.  I will assume you consider that you look natural now. If so, then changing up in size 75cc is highly unlikely to then make you unnatural. But a 75cc change is but a 16% change in breast size, a difference that would be barely noticeable in many women.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Implant exchange

+1

A 75 cc change in implants is not alot.  WIthout an exam it is difficult to say what would be appropriate for you, but the larger you go the potential for more problems.

Upsizing breast implants

+1

Without photos there is no way to give you specific information on the changes that will result from the upsizing of your implants. However, changing from saline to silicone will require an increase in volume just to maintain the same appearance as silicone implants tend to look less projecting than similar sized saline.  See a board certified plastic surgeon to get a more formal opinion from an in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

+1

Hi, without pictures or an exam, it is hard to answer that question.  What I will say is that if you want more profile or projection, you may need a different style implant.  You did not mention what style you have, but you may want to consider high profile implants for more projection.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

What is a "natural" looking augmentation??

+1

A 550 implant can look huge on some and small on others depending on your body.  Your expectations of the "look" are also critical here so only a doctor examining you directly can comment.  If however you have 475 and think it is small, the 550 might not be much change unless you are going up in profile. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Maybe...

+1

It is beyond the capabilities of this site to make specific recommendations to specific patients. This is something for you to take up with your surgeon for your specific case.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon