550 Cc's High Profile for 5"0 Too Big? Porn Star Look?

I am 5"0 weigh 115 and recently got a consultation and was recommended to go 550 cc's high profile. I had 2 children and my breasts are not perky anymore. Any suggestions? I am currently a 34C. I don't want a porn star look or a lift.

Implant Selection Process

+1

Thank you for your question.  To give you an accurate answer, an in office exam would be necessary to measure your chest wall and breast mound. Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Are implants the right size

+1

A large implant is not a substitute for a lift which you may need but it is difficult to recommend based on your description. Try sizers on for a day and get a feel for the volume.

Breast implant size on a small frame

+1

Your breast implant size should complement your overall frame and hopefully bring better proportion to your physique.  If you are 5 ft and 115 lbs, I feel that a 550cc implant may be too large for your body. This is difficult to answer however without seeing photos.  There are studies which show that women with larger implants (like 550cc) tend to have more complications in the future due to the excess weight of the implants and due to thinning out of their natural breast tissue.

I prefer to use 3D imaging to demonstrate to a patient what they may look like with a specific size implant. I find this to be very useful for the patient to preview what they may look like before surgery.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Large implants in a short patient

+1

While there is no accounting for taste I personally think that is much too large an implant for someone your height. Large implants will make you look older and heavier. I doubt that is the look you are going for!

I have my patients try on gel sizers while wearing a surgical bra and a close fitting top. This is done at the initial consultation.They have found this to be very helpful in selecting a size that is appropriate. Patients are generally much happier with the final size result if they have the opportunity to participate in the decision process. I will typically use a high profile gel implant in patients desiring a relatively larger volume.

Ann F. Reilley, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Ask your surgeon to try them to see the implants and try them in different outfits to give you idea of how they may look.

+1

I would advice you to really care carefully about the sizes and shapes of your implants and it is possible to ask your surgeon to try them to see the implants and try them in different outfits to give you idea of how they may look.

Your surgeon will also recommend discussing in detail why you're surgeon recommended this size of implants and researching it more on the internet about the results that can be achieved with this approach.

Adrian Richards, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

+1

The key to your question is to have a consultation.  Without seeing you it is difficult to say what would be best.  550 cc implants are pretty large.

550 Cc's High Profile for 5"0 Too Big

+1

Only if you want a full D cup are the size of 550 cc's OK. You did not specify the size you want, so I'm assuming you want a large breast??? From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Hard To Know Correct Implant Size Without Examination

+1

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to judge what the appropriate implant size is for someonewithout seeing them and doing a full examination.  Based on your height/weight, 550ccsounds on the larger side, but it all depends on your frame, breast tissue, desired size, etc.  If you have any doubts, then meet with your surgeon again or go for another consulttaion and see what another opinion is.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

The 550 cc high profile implant

+1

The implant you have chosen, the high profile 550 cc gel is a very full and round, rather projecting implant. The 'average' implant is about 350 cc. The implant could be just what you are looking for, though we suggest you take the time to be sure.

peterejohnsonmd

Too big?

+1

You cannot go just by size to answer your question. In general, I would think that 550 high-profile implants are at the higher end of the scale, especially for your petite size. There is actually a lot that goes into choosing the appropriate implants to match your natural anatomy, your desires in size and shape, and your tolerance for risk and side effects.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD